Professional Development Days
Welcome to BACP's programme of Professional Development Days
BACP is delivering a new rolling programme of Professional Development Day (PDDs). The days have been designed to deliver valuable CPD opportunities with clearly defined learning outcomes that will develop practitioner skills in specified areas. The days are interactive to ensure that every delegate receives maximum individual benefit from attending. To achieve this, expert tutors have been selected to deliver each day and numbers at each event are limited to a maximum of 25.
For a full list of dates and locations, please visit BACP Events. Dates are added to the conferences calendar on a regular, rolling basis.
- How to set-up, market and develop a successful private practice
- Introduction to building a coaching approach
- Suicide and suicidal ideation
- Working with trans-identified and trans-historied clients in your own practice
- Working safely with erotic transference and counter-transference
- Working safely and therapeutically with domestic abuse
- Bridging the gap: Working with unprepared clients
- Supervision: Relationship, authority and ethics
- Making anger your friend
- Societal rape myths and traumatic reactions: Understanding client and therapist responses to sexual violence
- Entering the client's world: How do languages shape identity?
- Integrating artwork into your professional practice
We are pleased to be able offer an early bird price for booking on a PDD up to four weeks prior to the event of £95.00 for BACP members and £135.00 for non-members. For bookings made within four weeks of the event, the price will be offered at £125.00 for BACP members and £165.00 for non-members. Throughout the booking process the Student/reduced fee is £60.00.
To book a place on a Professional Development Day:
- Book online via the BACP events webpage
- Download the PDD booking form and return it to BACP House, 15 St John's Business Park, Lutterworth, LE17 4HB
- Contact our Customer Services team
To contact BACP Spirituality please e-mail Spirituality@bacp.co.uk